- Respect one another’s opinions, values, diversity, ethnicity, religion and in general who they are and what they stand for.
- Be patient with those who cannot walk as fast, speak as fast, eat as fast and in general be as fast as those who are.
- Respect confidentiality of one another’s issues.
- REAL is not a pick up place. However if it is agreed upon between those who wish to do so then go for it. REAL is not responsible for the contacts you agree upon outside REAL.
- Lesbians responsible for leading REAL groups or events will not engage in sexually predatory behaviour.
- Any phone numbers and addresses exchanged are asked to be used respectfully and confidentially.
- If someone is talking at a meeting let them, don’t speak over them.
- At any REAL event that alcohol is permitted, RESPONSIBLE DRINKING is encouraged.
- Illegal DRUGS are not permitted at any REAL activities or events.
- REAL encourages fun.
- If you cannot comply with respecting our lesbian community and the ‘Code of Conduct’ whilst participating in any REAL activities you may be asked to leave.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
REAL Illawarra Code of Conduct
This code of conduct is designed to create a safe and supportive environment for all those involved in REAL Illawarra.