Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FW:


 
hello gise...if you are pissed off about the 'equal treatment' laws that willl be coming into place through Centrelink you may want to write a letter to the government voicing this....
 
here is a letter I wrote because COAL - Coalition of Activist Lesbians sent out a notice about it and the omision of the 'grandfather clause'....you too can contribute to ending this discrimination..
 
if you want help with writing a letter, COAL said they will help and I am putting up my hand if you want me to give you a hand......
 
my letter is in the attachment...and you will find on the facebook REAL site Bear has put it in REAL discussions...you can find out more if you go into the COAL website which is on your REAL newsletter.....
 
social justice
 
Tania Morsman


Sell your car for just $50. It's simple!


Click here for the latest news and tips. Get the most out of your life online!

No comments: